Princeton Friends Summer Camp is seeking to fill its 2023 summer season with a staff of dedicated, hard-working, compassionate, and energetic individuals who are comfortable spending many hours outdoors leading games, building in the woods, supervising swim times, and creating a memorable and enjoyable summer experience for our campers! Above all, we look to our staff to embody the SPICES - Quaker values that we hold at the heart of each activity. Those values are: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality, and Stewardship.
At this time, applications are open for Counselors in Training. See below for the job description.
Counselor in Training (CIT):
Counselors in Training are unpaid volunteers who are interested in donating their time to assisting with the day-to-day tasks of camp in exchange for a summer of first-hand experience. During the summer, our CITs will learn to collaborate with other counselors, support the management of Unit Directors and Assistant Counselors, assist with leading games and activities, and overall bring the magic of camp to life. CITs are also expected to:
- Make camp a fun place to be, helping with activities, games, and daily routines
- Set a good example for the children at all times (clothing, language, attitude and respect)
- Encourage respect for personal property, camp property, and facilities
- Help provide a safe and supportive atmosphere for campers
- Speak to children, parents, other staff members cheerfully and politely
- Assist and execute directions from Unit Director
To apply for a job at Princeton Friends Summer Camp: click here.