Fresh, relevant, and deeply individual, the pursuit of learning at Princeton Friends brings together multiple age groups and areas of study. Navigating the past, present, and future, we seek answers to questions and explore what is new and evolving. Learning at PFS is joyful and vigorous.
- All students possess curiosity, enthusiasm, and the capacity to learn.
- Learning is most effective when explored with depth over breadth.
- All voices must be honored.
- Interdisciplinary, experiential learning is a cornerstone of authentic learning.
- Multi-age groupings benefit all learners and enhance academic outcomes.
- Community service, human rights, peaceful resolution of conflict, and environmental stewardship are essential to educating the whole child.