DISCOVER A PRINCETON PRIVATE SCHOOL THAT CELEBRATES THE INDIVIDUAL
Whether you are new to the Princeton area or simply looking for a private school with a better educational fit for your young family, we encourage you to attend one of our open houses!
A Princeton Friends School (PFS) Open House gives you a personalized look at our child-centered approach to learning, with an emphasis on experiential learning rather than rote memorization. You will also tour our historic, wooded grounds, complete with a stream, nature trail, and garden that is tended by our students. Our emphasis on individual learning with a connection to nature and community develops young people who grow confident, curious, and caring. It’s inspired learning that lasts a lifetime.
During each open house, PFS faculty, parents, and students will answer your family's questions and describe what PFS means to them and their families. You will learn how, beginning in our lower grades, your child can build a strong foundation of academic, social and emotional skills for a highly successful career through high school, college and beyond.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR OPEN HOUSE
- Personal small-group tours with current parents
- Curriculum overviews & insights with PFS faculty
- Discussions about signature PFS curricula such as Central Study and Problem of the Week
- Tour of our school garden, playground, and woods
- Historic Meetinghouse visit to connect with the rich history of our campus