After School Program Staff
After School Program Staff Job Description
All employees of Princeton Friends School work to help the school fulfill its mission:
Drawing on a rich tradition of Quaker values and practices, Princeton Friends School is committed to creating a diverse, vibrant learning community in which young people engage their natural curiosity, discover and express their individual voices and gifts, acquire intellectual, physical, artistic, and life skills, and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and others. Princeton Friends both prepares students for the world that is and models possibilities for the society they will one day help to create.
- Supervise students during after school hours
- Organize and prepare activities for play and oversight of homework completion
- Work collaboratively with other adult staff
- Maintain health/safety reports, time sheets and other documentation as assigned
- Attend professional development training, along with required certifications
Education and Experience:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Melissa Carroll, Head of School, at MCarroll@princetonfriends.org. Only those candidates who are selected to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Early Childhood, or related field
- Experience working in a school, camp, or daycare setting with children