Our days are filled with moments that give PFS its essential character:
• the discoveries that mark our creative and expansive mathematics
program and our place-based science
• the mixed-grade literature
classes that fuel passions for reading, thoughtful analysis, and deep thinking within a culture of shared engagement;
• the Mandarin and Spanish
classes starting in pre-school;
• the vibrant learning environment where students are assessed
not by standardized tests but by personal feedback based on their abilities and progress;
• the monthly community service
projects that teach about social justice and build character;
• the deep, trusting relationships between teachers and students as we learn, discover, and grow together
• …and so much more.
To truly get to know PFS, we urge you to visit
us in person. We trust that you will know, within minutes of walking on our campus, if Princeton Friends is indeed a right fit for your child and your family. We hope to see you soon.
Princeton Friends School is accredited by the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). We are also a member of the Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS) and the Friends Council on Education (FCE).